We Invite you to share your stories:
- about how music have touched you,
- connected you to someone special in your life, and
- about your plans for creating a musical event in your community for the 2nd Saturday of October!
Help us advance the POWER of MUSIC for healing, education, stress relief and FUN. Universal Music Day and create a *synergistic network and deeper love of Music, Musicians, Music Teachers and Music-making to promote and encourage, abundant funding and support for MUSIC enrichment programs, through schools, communities, governments, organizations and corporations. We endeavor:
1. to support the 80% of people who WISH they could sing or play an instrument.
2. to keep Music in the schools
3. bring it to the bedside for the sick and dying.
Just as Hospice does for the “Actively Dying” we strive to create a world of compassion and caring for the “Actively Living”. Music-making for ALL.
*Synergistic – working together, working in cooperation.